Customer Experience Intern
Tired of apparel for our favorite activities being an afterthought, we decided to build a brand with sports at its core. We are on a mission to serve the sartorial sensibilities and competitive ambitions of women bound for a lifetime of activity.
To help execute our vision Dagny Scout is hiring a customer experience intern to assist with e-commerce and pop-up sales and to help grow our influencer network.
What we're looking for:
An energetic individual with a passion for people to support our team with online and offline sales activities. In this role you will be dealing with Dagny Scout customers each and every day representing and building the brand from the front lines.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with the CEO to organize and execute pop-up shops and trunk shows
- Provide customer assistance and follow-up customer service during pop-ups and trunk shows
- Assist in order through delivery e-commerce customer experience management
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Maintain online product list and inventory
- Pack and ship orders with a personal touch
- Manage key customer relationships
- Develop and execute customer acquisition and retention strategies
- Work with influencers to grow the Dagny Scout brand
- 1+ Years of Retail Sales or related experience
- Love of people
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, unstructured environment
- Quick learner, able to manage time and responsibilities independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org